The older my kids get, the busier we seem to get, as I'm sure many of you can relate, right? So I've been trying to make the most out of the time we have together every day, whether it's one on one or all together as a family. When we sit down for dinner, I usually ask the same questions around the table and get the same answers every night, so I took to Pinterest to find some ideas to spice up our convos.
I put together a printable with 4 different questions we should ask our kids, spouses...and especially ourselves, every day.
- What did you LEARN today that you didn't know yesterday?
- If you could CHANGE one thing about today, what would it be?
- What did you DO that was kind for someone else?
- What is something you're THANKFUL for today?
Print off this printable for free today and hang it on your fridge, put it on your desk or even in your car. Ask someone you love these 4 questions every day to get a fun conversation going and think about them yourself each day.
(Download includes small and large printable sizes.)
Free Printable InstructionsTo download these printables, simply click the "click here to download" button above. They will automatically be downloaded to your computer and ready to print. Check out our other printables here. Helpful Tutorials
- How and where to print these free printables
- Need a photo editing software to add your own images? See what I recommend.
- All Leelou Blogs free printables are for personal use only. No commercial use allowed. By using a Leelou Blogs design, you are agreeing to our TOU.
- Like our freebies? Use the share buttons below to tell your friends!
- Want to be reminded when we put up new freebies? Get Leelou Blogs newest posts sent to your email or in your blog reader. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and sign up for our newsletter!
- Help keep the freebies free! Make a donation today