The one thing that works for me is to schedule, schedule, schedule! I'm not the best at keeping schedules a lot of the time, but if I have one it totally inspires me to stay on task.
Before I started working again last week, I sat down and made a plan. I work better one month at a time so I made a planner to help with daily, weekly and then the entire months tasks. At the top there is a weekly calendar with things typed in that I consistently do every week and then space to add extra appointments and events in. I have a section for daily, weekly and monthly home/family tasks and then at the bottom I have a section for daily, weekly and monthly blog tasks.
I also have to keep my status as favorite aunt, so I made a chart to keep track of birthdays and other important dates so I can remember to send out cards and make phone calls.
I knew I needed to schedule meals too. If I don't have a menu, I pretty much don't cook. Anyone else like that? Without a plan, I open the pantry, debate for 20 minutes on what to make, and then convince my husband to grab a pizza on the way home from work. I'm horrible. I know.
So I've also made a weekly meal planner with grocery list. This has helped a ton!
I'm going to make this a free printable for any of you to grab. Print it off and laminate this bad boy to help you schedule out the things that are most important to you and create better balance and happiness in your lives.
Free Printable InstructionsTo download these printables, simply click the "click here to download" button above. They will automatically be downloaded to your computer and ready to print. Check out our other printables here. Helpful Tutorials
- How and where to print these free printables
- Need a photo editing software to add your own images? See what I recommend.
- All Leelou Blogs free printables are for personal use only. No commercial use allowed. By using a Leelou Blogs design, you are agreeing to our TOU.
- Like our freebies? Use the share buttons below to tell your friends!
- Want to be reminded when we put up new freebies? Get Leelou Blogs newest posts sent to your email or in your blog reader. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and sign up for our newsletter!
- Help keep the freebies free! Make a donation today