- Go to Settings
- In the permissions section, click on the link that says "+authors"
- Enter the email ID of the person you wish to grant Admin/Author rights
- Hit the invite button and then blogger will send an email to that person
- Once they accepts your email, you will see their e-mail/ID name on your settings page. You won't be able to grant them admin privileges until they accept that invite.
- You'll see word "Author" next to their email/ID name, click on that and choose the admin option instead.
If the person isn't showing up on your blog after they've accepted the invite you may need to log out of blogger and log back in.
They will now be an admin on your blog.
Tutorial InstructionsWas that helpful? Check out our other tutorials to customize your blog even more! Thanks!
- Like our freebies? Use the share buttons below to tell your friends!
- Want to be reminded when we put up new freebies and tutorials? Get Leelou Blogs newest posts sent to your email or in your blog reader. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and sign up for our newsletter!
- Help keep the freebies free! Make a donation today